Monday, 27 February 2012

Mon., Feb. 27 - S

I am completely frustrated. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I really am upset with myself. My last weigh-in (this Saturday), I was 165lbs. This frustrates me because I continue to see the scale going up. I know I have no one to blame but myself, but I have to admit I am scared that all the hard work I put into losing weight just over a year ago will be unraveled. I need help to stay on track!!!! I know I can put the blame on the medication I had to go on which made me eat like a pig (just so my stomach wouldn't be upset)...but that was a month ago. Still I do know something's going on as I keep feeling like my stomach is cramping and have thrown up a couple times. I am going to the doctor on Wednesday, but in the meantime, I figure that I should try the blog again...keeping track of what I eat. With Lent just beginning, and me giving up so much crappy food, I am hoping I can get back to a respectable feeling and weight. Wish me luck!


BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. strawberry jam, Activia, water

SNACK: 1/4 c. grapes, 2 laughing cow cheese, water

LUNCH: 3 oz. roast, 1 shrimp, 1/2 c. garlic mashed potatoes, 1/4 c. bok choy, water; med. coffee (d.d.)

SNACK: 1 Greek yogurt (130 cal.), water

DINNER: 1 c. w.w. spaghetti in tomato sauce, 1/2 piece sausage, 5 large shrimp, 3 almonds, water

Post-Exercise snack: 10 almonds, tea with milk


Exercise: 20 min. cardio, 10 min. strength training, 10 min. abs (FIRM)

No comments:

Post a Comment