Today marks the day that I start my diet and strict exercise schedule. I will have to force myself to workout everyday from now until July 28th in order to try and lose 15lbs for Sian's wedding so that I can fit into the bridesmaid dress which I don't fit into at the moment :-( I also gained a few pounds this weekend and now weigh 152lbs :-( I hate feeling so heavy and really need to change my lifestyle as in my eating habits, my physical activity habits and trying not to stress about things all the time. Here's to turning a new leaf!!!!!
Breakfast:
Tassimo Skinny Latte-35 cal
Blueberry Oikos Greek Yogurt-90 cal
Morning Snack:
4 large Strawberries
Lunch:
Salad
1 slice fat free swiss cheese-70 cal
1 tsp. olive oil-40 cal
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar-5 cal
3/4 c. vanilla greek yogurt-140 cal
After Snack:
1/2 c. cottage cheese-100 cal
Dinner:
Lemon Chicken
Salad
No comments:
Post a Comment