Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Went on the scale this morning and I am now 154lbs :-( I have not weighed this much in the past 7 years and it is really starting to stress me out. I know that I am the only one that can ultimately do something and get off my ass to lose the weight. I hate feeling this way and feel absolutely HUGE. I have to stay focused and really be strict with my nutrition and workout everyday til I get to my goal weight.

Derwin is home today because he was feeling weird and exhausted. Once he has some rest, he will be finishing the grouting in the kitchen.

Breakfast:
XS Def Coffee
Blueberry Oikos Yogurt-90 cal

Lunch:
4 pcs. turkey meat-70 cal
Cous Cous

Dinner:
Swiss Chalet Quarter Chicken

Exercise:
30 Day Shred

2 comments:

  1. You are not large, but I do understand how you feel. Don't worry...we can do this together. You are DEFINITELY on the right track. Yay you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for us to start working out together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete