Thursday, 28 June 2012

Woohooo....I am so proud of myself!!!!! I went to the gym after work and did 42 min of cardio on the elliptical. I am very sore this morning but will be going to the gym again after work to do some cardio and maybe some yoga or 30 day shred when I get home.

The back splash is finally done and I can put my kitchen back to normal tonight and am able to start cooking. Thank God because Derwin and I are getting tired of eating out.

Breakfast:
Tassimo Skinny Latte-35 Cal
1 c. Vanilla Greek Yogurt-170 cal

Lunch:
1/2 c. cottage cheese-100 cal
1 pc. Cantalope

Dinner:
TBA

Exercise:
42 min on Elliptical

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Monica. I am so proud of all the hard work you are doing. Your house looks lovely too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph :-) They did a great job. You'll be able to see the finished product on Sunday. Haven't seen any results yet from the hard work :-(

    ReplyDelete