Tuesday, 8 May 2012

I was a little blindsided lastnight when you told me that you asked Seb to be your MOH. I am happy that you're engaged and asked Seb but, I was not expecting that as you and I are closer.

Breakfast:
Skinny Latte-35 cal
ProtiLife Protein Oatmeal-160 cal

Lunch:
Turkey and wild rice Soup-160 cal

Dinner:
Benuto Rainbow Sushi
Exercise:
None

2 comments:

  1. I know you are upset and it might not make sense to you, but I believe all three of the people I chose for my bridal party are important in my life. I expect all three of you to have the same role to work together with me as this will be a crazy time for us. I can only have one person sign, and I decided that would be Seb. That's the only difference with the three of you. I hope you understand.

    As for you being happy for me I really wish I felt that...because I have yet to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been nice if when telling us that we were in the bridal party that you would've sat down with me an Seb instead of telling us seperately. I am very hurt and upset by this. I totally get that one person signs. I am sorry that you don't feel like that I am happy for you but I truly am. I always wish you happiness and nothing but the best but after you told me last night the Seb was the MOH I was truely hurt and was crying all night after you left. I will support you and help you out because I love you.

    ReplyDelete