I have noticed when I get really frustrated with myself, I begin to STOP having the urge to write on the blog. I am trying to make sure that no matter what, I don't do that...
BREAKFAST: 1 c. cereal with 1% milk, DanActive yogurt, water
BREAKFAST (part deux): 1 egg (over medium), 4 pieces of bacon, 1 piece of cinammon brioche french toast, over 1 c. fruit, tea with milk, water (**Carolin met up with me at the dealership while my car was being repaired...didn't realize she wanted to go for breaky or I wouldn't have had the first one)
LUNCH: 2 pieces mom's pizza, 1 slice swiss cheese, 1 fig, water
SNACK: 1/2 brownie (55 cal), water, 5 hot lips; tea with milk
DINNER: 2 oz. veal, 1 lamb chop, 1/4 c. roasted potatoes, 1/2 c. caesar salad, 4 sprigs asparagus, water; gum drop mini cupcake, slice of creme caramel, 1 piece marble pound cake, coffee (d.d.) **dinner with both families
Exercise: none :(
No comments:
Post a Comment