WARNING!!! WARNING!!! I am NOT in a good head-space today. I don't quite know what it is, but I feel like I have a defeatist attitude today. I woke up this morning and tried to get out of bed...not as energized today - maybe making up for lack of sleep. Almost didn't go to gym today "just because" but I didn't allow myself to stay home. Got to gym and spent an hour talking with one of the girls who is going through a frustrating time right now. She's trying to get back into the dating game and is getting frustrated with the results. We swapped stories but mostly listened to her vent. It's just kind of funny that I spoke to her that long, then worked out in half the time. Got home to shower then eat breakfast at NOON!!! This is a crazy time to eat. I was hoping just to go straight to lunch with sister instead of eating ...but that didn't work out. All I want to do now is sleep. I feel fat in these jeans I'm wearing (although I will admit they have felt tighter). Man, can this all be PMS related? No idea...but I really don't feel like I can push through this today. It just sucks! All the effort I've put into myself and I can't even claim to be down 50 lbs anymore with the number I saw Saturday. And, yes, I know that maintaining will be difficult and yes I need to keep an eye on what I'm eating, but you'd think with all the exercise it would even out, right? I'm just...AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Pre-Exercise snack: 1 coconut/jam tart
BREAKFAST: 1/2 English muffin, 1 piece swiss cheese, 1/4 c. egg substitute, 1 tomato, DanActive yogurt, water; almond cookie, chocolate macaroon
SNACK/LUNCH???: 1/2 mint chocolate chip cupcake, 1/2 apple strudel, 1 piece swiss cheese, 1 piece of chocolate, tea with milk
**no idea what's going on with me today. Oh wait, maybe it's the waiting for find out what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing today and having all my plans stalled. GRRR!!!
SNACK: 1/2 apple strudel, 1 cheese stick, water
DINNER: 4 oz. chicken fingers, 1/4 c. rice, 1 corn cob (with butter & salt), 4 pieces of sicilian zucchini, water, Brio; skinny latte, 1 cookie, 1 c. fruit (cantaloupe & watermelon)
Exercise: 30 min. circuit training
No comments:
Post a Comment