YAY!!!!!!!TGIF!!!!!!! Started off this morning by getting blood work done then off to work for 8:30. Seriously can not wait for today to be done!!!!!!!! Finally got our car lastnight, its sooooo pretty haha. I drove to Port Perry and then dad drove home. OMG Port Perry is soooooo far but, well worth it to save the taxes. Lets just say, I am quite exhausted this morning. Derwin and I have been on the go ever since Sian's wedding and really need to stop. Derwin has been having far too many seizures and I am just exhausted. I'm starting to feel the tightness and anxiousness again :-( Next week, I am for sure starting to working out again to get back into shape.
Breakfast:
Small McD's coffee with 1 cream and 1 splenda
Key Lime Oikos Greek Yogurt-90 cal
Lunch:
Veal
4 pcs. Caguttza
Dinner:
Veal
Salad
No comments:
Post a Comment