Sunday, 19 August 2012

Sat. Aug 18 - S

Weigh-in: 173.5 lbs.  Should I be surprised???  I am really getting to the point where I will be frustrated enough to throw in the towel...and I DON'T WANT THAT!!!!!  I am actually looking forward to getting back to school.  Maybe then I won't have to worry about eating out so much and things can get back to "normal". 

Either way, I was NOT able to work out today because of the craziness of the day.  I received a call from Carolin at 7am (a time, she is often asleep).  We decided to get together for breakfast.  Then, when I got home, we got straight to work on cookies (thanks Moki).  After that, it was time to go to the appointment with the flourist, then back home and then time to get ready for the evening before Andrew came. (We had a pub pre-openning to go to, then to a wedding to watch a DJ that will be at our wedding).  And, because I straightened my hair last night - something I don't do often but takes a bit of time - I will not be working out Sunday (in the morning, at least) so that I can maintain the hair a bit longer. (Yes, I do realize that sounds like a STUPID excuse).

BREAKFAST: 1 egg, 3 pieces of bacon, 1 piece of cinnamon brioche french toast, 1 c. variety of fruit, water, tea with milk

SNACK: some roasted potatoes, pickings of cookies made, water

LUNCH: 4 oz. chicken, 3/4 c. roasted potatoes, 1/2 c. coleslaw, water

DINNER: 3/4 c. rice, chicken curry, house salad, water, pomegranate margarita


Exercise: none :(

No comments:

Post a Comment