Thursday, 2 August 2012

Thurs. Aug. 2 - S

Okay, so this morning I am also guilty of not getting out of bed after the alarms (programmed and phantom - which went off at 7:50 today instead) so that I could read the next chapter (beginning of Tyrion's trial).  I did, however, take a break after reading that chapter so that I could work out.  Today, I chose to change the workout to the FIRM turbocharge and I'm not sure if because I've done the Power90 workout for the past couple of at home workouts, but I feel like I should have done more.  Don't get me wrong, I DID sweat...I always do...I just don't know if I'm going to lose the effect of the workout if I always do the Power90.  Still gotta tune up my workout routine, keeping in mind that during the school year I don't think I can get up early enough to do the workouts that I've been doing in the morning...we shall see.

BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. jam, DanActive yogurt, water

LUNCH: (way too much food - should have done the Power90 workout!)  shepherd's pie, side salad with salad cream, tea with milk; bread pudding with custard

DINNER: 3 chicken thighs, salad, water; cupcake 6 wine gums, ice-cream cake


Exercise: 20 min. turbocharge cardio workout (FIRM)

No comments:

Post a Comment