Friday, 3 August 2012

Fri. Aug. 3 - S

I still have to get used to writing August...  Oh well.  Talking about cars, it was a little scary driving home last night and having the car showing no signs of moving as it should with my foot on the gas, then hearing a popping sound and having smoke come out the back of the car temporarily.  This is why I had to get up early, but forgo my morning exercises for going to the dealership.  That said, I ate a fatty lunch (but yummy burger) and got a milkshake from McDs afterwards.  Because of that, and the oncoming dinner, I made sure to do the Power90 workout in the mid afternoon.  I am about to go for a shower but thought I should update now.

BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. margarine, 1 tbsp. ricotta, DanActive yogurt, water

LUNCH: burger with lettuce, tomato, little mayo, ketchup, guacamole, mustard, pickles; rootbeer, fries with salt and malt vinegar

SNACK: chocolate shake (small, McDs)

DINNER: 1/2 c. hot & sour soup, various salads, 8 pieces of sushi, some lemon chicken, peking pork, torpedo shrimp, shrimp & scallops, grilled chicken, rice, various desserts, 2 pieces of watermelon, 1 chocolate chip cookie, water


Exercise: 35 min. Power90

No comments:

Post a Comment