Damn...the summer is really coming to an end. Today, I have to go into the classroom and see what things I will be needing for my school year to begin. I am a little concerned about everything (okay, I'm stressing). I just hope I have a better year than I did last year. Either way, because I am going in today, I had to make sure I woke early to get to the gym before going. Thanks to the craziness of my neighbours (who woke me up at about 1:15 with all their talking and laughing) waking up early wasn't too much of a problem.
BREAKFAST: 1/2 a croissant (I wanted a full one but when I looked at the calorie count, I decided it wasn't a good idea. So, I compromised and had 1/2), 1 piece Swiss cheese, DanActive, water
SNACK: handful of almonds, water
LUNCH: mama burger, some fries, root beer (I know, not good...but when it was 5 hours since I last ate, I needed to eat something...FAST! I will try to pre-plan for tomorrow.)
DINNER: 1-1/2 c. pasta with tomato sauce, 12 almonds, water; tea with milk
Exercise: 30 min. circuit training (CURVES)
No comments:
Post a Comment