I really didn't think I'd be able to get a workout in today as I had to go with mom to her retirement party at work and she didn't get out of the bedroom (i.e. my workout room) until 8:30...making it too close a time to workout and then get ready for downtown. When we got home, however, I forced myself to workout (I think I was motivated by all the crap I had eaten at mom's party...I felt I had no other choice BUT to workout).
BREAKFAST: toasted tomato sandwich with margarine & mayo, 1/2 fig, water
SNACK: 12 almonds
LUNCH: don't know how much of each but: chicken, 1 Jamaican patty (1/2 beef, 1/2 veggie...beef is WAY better), little macaroni salad, little chickpea salad, 3 pieces of fruit, kasava cake, 1/2 chocolate cupcake, carrot cake, other loafs, little rootbeer
SNACK: small London fog latte (1/2 sweet, skim milk), water
Exercise: 35 min. cardio (Power90)
No comments:
Post a Comment