Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Wed. Aug 8 - S

I gotta say (and I know I'm saying this a lot lately) but it is getting tougher to motivate myself to do my workout.  I almost decided not to work out today as I had some crappy sleep (again) last night.  However, I realized tomorrow will be the harder day to work out (especially since I have to me at Staples tomorrow for 8am - teacher appreciation day, then go and run errands all day tomorrow).  So, instead, I compromised.  I did a 20 min. cardio workout so that I can then move on with my day.  I can spare those 20 min, right?

BREAKFAST: bowl of cereal with skim milk, water, 1 chocolate macaroon

SNACK: 10 almonds, 1 mini mint-chocolate bar

LUNCH: 1/4 chicken white with fries and mini greek garden salad, 1/2 lemon meringue pie, water

DINNER: 3 oz. veal, 5 pieces of breaded Sicilian zucchini,  1/2 c. mashed potatoes, water; 1 c. chocolate mudslide, tea with milk




Exercise: 20 min. turbo charge cardio (FIRM)

No comments:

Post a Comment