Monday, 13 August 2012

Mon. Aug 13 - S

I gotta say, getting up early isn't a problem...trying to get motivated to go to the gym, for some reason, is becoming one.  I really want to continue with the Curves at least twice a week (last week, I didn't reach that goal).  But this morning, I was basically arguing with myself as to whether or not I should go.  Instead, I made myself do the Power90 workout with the hopes I will motivate myself to go to Curves tomorrow.  Why am I losing my drive?  It's not like I don't have a target...I AM getting married in less than 3 months time...shouldn't that be motivation enough?

BREAKFAST: 1 slice w.w. bread, 1/4 c. egg substitute, 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1 small tomato, 1 activia yogurt, water

LUNCH: 1 chicken/steak shwarma, couple fries, water; caramel macchiato (1/2 sweet, skim milk)

SNACK: handful of soy nuts, 1 small piece nainamo bar

DINNER: 1-1/2 c. dad's soup, water; 1 piece pound cake, 20 veggie sticks, 3 hot lips (trying to figure out what's causing the headache...probably the nainamo bar...grrr!)

Exercise: Power90 workout (35 min)

1 comment:

  1. I know its hard Steph, just keep pushing yourself. Before I got married, I forced myself to workout 5 days a week and cut out all sugars and ate minimal carbs. Maybe try doing that :-) The wedding is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete