Saturday, 4 August 2012

Sat. Aug. 4 - S

Weigh-in: 173 lbs...again!!!!

I am getting SO f'ing frustrated with this.  I understand that my choices of eating haven't exactly been the best, but with my daily workouts (especially the harder ones I've been doing) shouldn't that account for something?  The strange thing is, I feel like my clothes had been fitting me better.  Maybe it's just water-retention from all the food I ate last night.  Maybe it's because of my "time of the month"...I don't know...but those all feel like excuses.  I have to keep reminding myself, "I CAN do this. Failure is NOT an option."  I gotta say, it's harder to remember though.

BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 1 tsp. margarine, 1 tsp. mayo, tomato with some salt, swiss cheese, DanActive yogurt, water; coconut jam tart (mini)

SNACK: peanut butter cupcake, tea with milk (BIG mistake)

LUNCH: do cookies and mini-cupcakes count???; piece of swiss cheese, water, vodka based cooler (1/2 c.)

DINNER: house salad, cheese tortellini, small piece of vanilla cake with cream, water, 1 glass red house wine, 2 glasses of champagne (thank you Andrew)


Exercise: Today I WAS going to go to the gym, but as I woke up extremely early, a lot of it due to sweating, I decided that I wasn't going to go out of the house to workout today.  That said, I also knew I wanted TO workout but decided I wanted purely cardio.  This is why I chose to do the 40 minute cardio party workout (FIRM).

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Steph, you can do it!!!!!!! Nutrition is 80% and exercise is 20%. I know how you are feeling and its extremely frustrating. Maybe try tweaking your nutrition a bit more and it may help :-)

    ReplyDelete