Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Ruff morning into work. I had 2 anxiety/panick attacks on the subway probably from being exhausted. I haven't had them before and it was pretty scary. I am really going to have to adjust my FB schedule to maybe only working 3 days a week or none at all. I am not going to be able to work 2 weekday shifts back to back. Hopefully the rest of my day gets better and can't wait to workout at the gym today :-)

Breakfast:
Tassimo Reg Latte with extra shot of espresso-85
Blueberry Yogurt-120 cal
Small Banana-90 cal

Lunch:
Roast-110 cal

Afternoon Snack:
Cottage Cheese-90 cal
Italian Tuna with Peas-170 cal

Dinner:
Peameal Bacon and Eggs

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean you had anxiety/panic attacks. Monica, you have to quit FB and spend time taking care of you. Your health is NOT worth what you are getting from FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ok. I've been feeling very anxious, fluttering in my chest and have to concentrate on taking deep breaths.

    ReplyDelete