This morning has been such a hectic morning so far. It sucks that Derwin doesn't help with our lunches or breakfasts :-( Don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing it but, it stresses me out in the morning bc instead of him taking his time and taking a 30 min shower he could be helping so that it is not all left on me to do and gives me time to get ready. Then I got to work and spoke to a co-worker that I have been annoyed with since a comment she made on Monday and told her why I was annoyed with her. Lets just say she is very opinionated and thinks that she is always in the right. We got our taxes done and lets just say that working at FB is hurting me and I have to pay back quite a bit :-( Hopefully, my day gets better from here.
Breakfast:Blackberry Greek Yogurt-120 Cal
Soy Latte(1/2 Cup soy milk and espresso)-45 Cal
Morning Snack:1/2 cup. egg whites-60 cal
2 tbsp antipasto-30 cal
Lunch:1 c. salad1 tsp olive oil-40cal
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar-11 cal
Afternoon Snack:
2 Turkey Bites-100 cal
2 light laughing cow cheese-45 cal
No comments:
Post a Comment