Friday, 30 March 2012

TGIF!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to this day being done and having a glass of wine. Today has been incredibly busy and can't wait to go home and relax. I ended up calling in sick last night 45 min before my shift was supposed to start but was very anxious my entire ride home :-( So I haven't handed in my resignation letter yet, I will have to do that at my Sunday's shift. Last night was really bad night with Derwin. He ended up having 5 seizures and I didn't get any sleep bc I was so worried. Between work being so stressful and Derwin's constant seizures, I really don't know what to do. I need to relax and breath. Maybe I will go get a massage tonight after work :-)

Breakfast:
Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-40 cal
Strawberry Greek Yogurt-130 cal

Morning Break:
Mocha Almond Kashi Bar-140 cal

Lunch:
Sushi

Afternoon Snack:
Boston Cream Donut-250 cal

Dinner:
Salmon
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment