So, I weighed myself this morning and was please to see that I'm down 2 lbs to my 163lb weight. Like I've mentioned before, I think I will need to focus primarily on working out more regularly (aiming first for 5 days a week). I have to keep psyching myself up to do it, along with deciding how to schedule it in. It was nice that I was able to do one workout over at Andrew's while I was waiting to cook dinner. Maybe I can make that more of a habit. Still, I do need to make use of my Curves membership (after all, I AM still paying for it). Anyhoo, onto food.
BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 1/2 c. cooked beans, Activia, water
SNACK: 1/2 c. grapes, 2 laughing cow cheese, water
LUNCH: Caesar salad, chicken fajitas @ Jack Astors, water
SNACK: tea with milk; hot chocolate, water
DINNER: cheese burger (with tomato, lettuce, ketchup, mustard), caesar salad, water; London fog latte (1/2 sweet, skim milk)
Exercise: none...
No comments:
Post a Comment