Tuesday, 27 March 2012

It was a difficult morning to wake up. I am super exhausted from working last night and have to work again tonight. My boss comes back today, hopefully the day will be ok. I am super excited that I was finally able to buy the Tassimo Skinny Lattes WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! It totally made my night and morning.

Breakfast:
Tassimo Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-40 cal
Blackberry Greek Yogurt-120 cal

Morning snack:
Kashi Bar-140 cal

Lunch:Crab Torta

Afternoon Snack:
Cottage Cheese-90 cal

Dinner:
Roast with a little rice
Double shot espresso non fat capuccino

2 comments:

  1. LOL, having Skinny Lattes makes you excited???? I know, though, as I've been trying to find you some for a LONG time. Where'd you end up finding them? Depending on how I feel tonight, did you want to TRY working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol OMG I was super excited. We finally got them in at FB so I bought a case(5 pkgs). Lets just say Derwin was not impressed lol. Sure! I will also be going today after work while I am waiting for Derwin.

    ReplyDelete