Thursday, 22 March 2012
Rant - S
I am so afraid! I feel so fat right now. I haven't been able to work out for so long, and with the issues with my tummy, I have no I idea when to get back on track. My stomach is FINALLY feeling a bit better so I should work out, but with all these things happening I seem to keep finding more excuses to NOT do what I should and I'm afraid...I am SOOOO afraid I'm going to gain my weight back. I worked so fucking hard to lose the weight that I did, and I still want to stay on track. I don't know how to do it any more. How can I find the time for ME to be able to do this? There just never seems to be enough time. I don't like feeling fat and I am so afraid of being that person again. HELP!!!!
Labels:
Reflection,
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try not to stress...I know that it is easier said then done. You look great!!!!!!!! I am in the same boat. All we have to do is work at it.
ReplyDelete