Now it truly begins. I go back to work today and I have to see if I can balance food, life, and exercise. I think regarding food, although I will be tempted and will probably give in more than I'd like, my real concern right now is staying on track for exercise. Today I will be going to dinner and hanging with a friend. The question on whether or not I will be able to exercise has already crossed my mind. Fingers crossed I won't talk myself out of it!
BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. jam, Activia yogurt drink, water; med. caramel latte (tims), 1 oreo cookie
SNACK: Greek yogurt (130 cal), 1 oreo cookie, water
LUNCH: 3 oz. veal, 1/2 c. rice, 1/2 c. rapini, 1 clementine, water
SNACK: 12 almonds, 2 oreo cookies, water, coffee (1 sugar, 1 cream) ***note to self, get rid of oreo cookies from cupboard at school
DINNER: 2 chicken fajitas, 10 tortilla chips, water; coffee (1/1)
Exercise: None :( I wanted to but a mixture of getting home later than expected and being sore from workout yesterday has rendered me unable to work out. I will, however, try again tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment