Thursday, 12 January 2012

Well...I didn't work out again last night SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!! I worked late again last night and I am not feeling well. I was basically hacking up a lung :-( I think I need to get my system back to normal before I can realistically work out. Derwin and I have decided to lose 25-30lbs. He finally realizes he has to lose weight to become healthy. A co-worker and myself signed up for a 10 week wieght lose challenge at work which starts January 16th. My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs within that time frame and become leaner. I am doing better with my nutrition, now I just have to work in the exercise portion.

Breakfast:
Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-45 cal
Liberte Raspberry Yogurt-90CalMorning

Snack:
3 Slices of oven roasted turkey deli meat-60 Cal

Lunch:
1 C. Salad with 100g of Kirkland Chicken Meat
t1 tsp. Olive Oil1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar-171 Cal

Afternoon Snack:1/2 c. egg whites with 2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese-105 Cal

Dinner-TBA

4 comments:

  1. I commend your desire to eat well and get back on track with exercise for both you and Derwin, but remember that your goal is to be HEALTHY. What is the time frame you're looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to lose 15-20lbs in 10 weeks. Derwin I am not too sure what him time frame is mind you it will be a lot easier for him to lose weight:-( I am trying to get healthy as I need to have my body in tip top shape for when we start trying to make a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, I think that 20 pounds is on the high end. I would try and aim for 10 pounds. Either way, I am proud of the steps you are making. I wish I could be as helpful, but right now I am having problems staying on track (and healthy enough to exercise). Either way, this is not an excuse...it's a slight obstacle that we will get over...just keep plowing away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been doing fabulously...you should be so proud of yourself because I am very proud of you. I will get there, hopefully sooner rather then later.

    ReplyDelete