Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sun. Jan 8

Okay, so I know yesterday wasn't the best. Life does get in the way, but I'd like to think that I kept some of my food intake in control


BREAKFAST: 1 slice rye toast (lightly buttered), 1 Activia yogurt, water

LUNCH: 3 eggs (over medium), 1-1/2 slices rye toast (slightly buttered), 4 pieces bacon, 2/3 c. home potatoes, tea with milk

SNACK: 1 milk chocolate, 1 small piece rocky road...damn Christmas treats have found their way out of the freezer again...is it bad to want to throw out all the junk (even when I know that my family worked hard on making it?????)

DINNER: I have no freaking clue what's going on with me...I can't seem to stay on track. HELP!!!
3 oz. steak, 1/2 c. basmati rice, 1/2 c. rapini, 1 c. salad (v&o dressing), water; tea, coffee, small hawaiian square, small caramel square, 1/4 piece apple strudel, small rice crispie square...see...it started off well then crash and burn!!!!

Exercise: 40 min. FIRM workout (20 min. cardio, 10 min. sculpt, 10 min. abs)...crazy sweaty afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment