Monday, 30 January 2012

Mon. Jan 30 - S

Okay...so I've had a couple weeks of a rough patch thanks to being sick and the medication I was on. I finally feel well enough to actually work out this week, so I've decided that I will try getting back on track starting today (although I'm not entirely happy with what I've eaten today). Oh well, here goes.

Weigh-in: 162.5 lbs (up 1.5 from my last weigh in on Jan 21).

BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. strawberry jam, Activia, water

SNACK: 1 mango, 2 laughing cow cheese, water; tea with milk

LUNCH: 3 oz. ham, 1/2 c. mashed potatoes, 1 clementine, 1 couple sugar snap peas, water

SNACK: 1 Greek yogurt, water; coffee (dd)

DINNER: Big Mac combo with fries, water

Post-exercise: water, tea with milk, 1/2 apple strudel, 6 mini chocolate chip shortbread


Exercise: 20 min. cardio, 10 min. abs (FIRM workout)

No comments:

Post a Comment