Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Well today was supposed to be the first day of bootcamp but decided to hold off til February :-(
With that being said, I have to get my ass in gear and get into a steady routine before I start. I truly do miss working out everyday like I used too before I got married :-(

Breakfast:
Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-45cal Liberte Strawberry Yogurt-130 Cal

Morning Snack:
1/2 c. egg whites with 2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese-105 Cal

Lunch:
1/2 Maple Leaf Roast-220 Cal
Kashi Dark Mocha Granola Bar-140 Cal

Afternoon Snack:
1 C. 1% Cottage Cheese-200 Cal

Exercise:
30 Day Shred or 30 min of the 10 minute trainer(tonight)

4 comments:

  1. You mentioned some days you were free to work out. Did you want to work out Tuesday or Thursday together? If so, let me know so I can change my workout schedule a little. What are you doing tonight (Wednesday)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can workout both days together if you're free:-) Tonight I can't :-( I have to work late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Are you willing to try the FIRM workouts??? They are actually pretty awesome!

      Delete
  3. For sure!!!!!!!!!! I am up to try anything :-) I am so glad we're doing this together oxo.

    ReplyDelete