Well....yesterday was a HORRIBLE CHEAT DAY for me. It started off like it normally does and then after lunch it went all down hill. When I got home from work I ate a full can of chef boyardi, 6 Almond Rocca's, 4 bacon wrapped scallops and 10 thai shrimp apps. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt absolutely horrible about myself and couldn't believe that I had done that. The one good thing from lastnight was that I slept 10hrs :-) Today was a bit better. Had an awesome time hanging out with you and wish that we could do it more. I really need to get my ass in gear with my nutrition and excerise next week for sure. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breakfast:
Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-45 Cal
Liberte Raspberry Yogurt-90 Cal
4 Thai Shrimp apps-no clue
Lunch:
Ceasar salad with chicken breast
A few Sweet potato fries
3 nan bread with awesome warm goat cheese dip
Afternoon:
Bacci-80 cal
Almond Rocca-70 cal
Dinner:
Cappocabbana's all you can eat meat.
No comments:
Post a Comment