Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Well...I didn't get to workout last night as I had to work late and we got home late :-( I am going to attempt this again to workout when we get home if it is a half decent hour. I feel like I am making excuses and it has to stop. The truth is that I am still not feeling 100% from being sick and I feel really slugish. I know that once I start exercising it will be great. Its the part of pushing myself to do it thats the issue.

Breakfast:Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-45 cal

Liberte Blueberry Yogurt-130 Cal

Morning Snack:Gold Fish Crackers-110 Cal

Lunch: 1 C. Salad with 4 slices of oven roasted turkey deli meat
1 tsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar-141 Cal

Afternoon Snack:1/2 c. egg whites with 2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese-105 Cal

Dinner-TBA

Exercise:30 Day Shred or 30 min of the 10 minute trainer(tonight)

2 comments:

  1. Moki! You can do it! I know you're still recovering, but even if you just do 10 minutes on the elliptical (nothing too aggressive) I'm sure it will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely try that once I am back to normal:-)

    ReplyDelete