Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Tues. Jan 10 - S

Now that there's the two of us on here, I'm going to start putting my initial to distinguish between your posts and mine.

I was unable to work out yesterday, and I am a bit concerned about today. I have plans to hang out afterwork with Carolin for tea, and then have a night at the pub with Andrew and his friends. My goal is to make my Carolin meeting short, make it to Curves, then hang out with Andrew...fingers crossed this will work. To help keep me honest, I've also brought in my gym bag to the classroom where I will change into my workout clothes before going for tea. I really need to make this time for me because I'm worth it (and to burn off all those damn oreo cookies!). Oh, on the note of oreos, I had a whole new package in my cupboard still, so to make sure I don't go through that one as well, I put them in the staffroom for all to enjoy (and get it off my hands)...YAY!!! That said, I've already had one this morning (boo!).

BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. jam, Activia, water; tea, 1 oreo, 1/2 hawaiian square

SNACK: 10 strawberries, 2 laughing cow cheese, water; 1 oreo cookie

LUNCH: 4 oz. fish (can't remember what white fish it is), 1/2 c. rice, 1/2 c. rapini, 1 clementine, water; 2 oreos

SNACK: Greek yogurt (120 cal), water

DINNER: butter chicken pot pie, 1-1/2 c. mixed veggies, 1/3 c. mashed potatoes, water; hot chocolate


Exercise: 30 min. circuit training

No comments:

Post a Comment