Saturday, 14 January 2012

Sat. Jan 14 - S

GRRRR!!!! Yes, I know that the past couple of days hasn't been the best, and I HATE the fact that I haven't been able to work out the way I'd like, but I didn't like the number on the scale today. However, I have to keep reminding myself that this is part of the process. I was also supposed to increase my caloric intake this week (as the first week is a start up with reduced calories...but you should only do that for a week). I will try not to let that get me down. Instead, I will try to take that anger and change it into motivation to stay on track or work harder for the coming week.

Weekly weigh in: 163 lbs (up 2 from last week)

BREAKFAST: 2 pieces of w.w. toast, 2 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. jam, Activia, water

My mind is a blur...I don't remember all that I ate on Saturday...but I will write down what I remember

SNACK: hot chocolate/coffee combination, water

LUNCH: Sicilian sausage hash with 2 eggs benedict, 6 triangles of naan and dip, water

DINNER: 2 pieces sausage pizza, 5 pieces of buffalo chicken, 1/2 c. chicken alfredo pasta (Pizza Hut), water, tea

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself Stephy!!!! You look fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete