Okay, so today was my weigh in for the week. According to the scale I will be using consistently (and being weighing myself on every Saturday morning after I wake it) it says I am 161 lbs...down one pound from Monday...yay, right? I am happy that the number is down from last week (especially since a week today it actually read 172 lbs...still don't know what happened there), but I am also aware that I've been plus or minus one pound from that mark for the past few months. I know I shouldn't be too discouraged...after all that is why I've decided to do this anyway, right? I am also aware that I haven't done my best to stay on track on the food department, but I am quite pleased with my exercise so far. Bah!!!!
Food:
BREAKFAST: 1/2 w.w. English muffin, 1 tsp. peanut butter, 1/2 tsp. jam, 1 Activia yogurt drink, water
SNACK: 1 Greek yogurt (130 cal), water; coffee (1 cream, 1 sugar)
LUNCH: 3 oz. veal, 1/2 c. basmati rice, 1/2 c. mixed veggies, water
DINNER: 2 oz. roast beef, 1 c. salad with french dressing, 2 tbsp. potato salad, 4 baby carrots, 1/3 c. coleslaw, water; coffee with 1 cream, 1 sugar
DESSERT: (aunt's birthday party) small piece of birthday cake, 1 chocolate truffle, 2 chocolates, water
Skinny latte, 1/2 chocolate chip cookie, water
Exercise: 30 min. circuit training
No comments:
Post a Comment