Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Wed. Jan 4

So, here I am already faced with a dilemma. I have a hair appointment today and because of it, I'm not sure if I will be able to work out today, but I definitely cannot work out tomorrow. Let me explain (as you roll your eyes). My appointment is at 11 o'clock and I have to get my hair dyed and trimmed. I would like to also get it styled (as I never really do this but it doesn't cost extra). But when I go, it's encouraged NOT to wash my hair...which I can do but because when I work out I sweat like there's no tomorrow (including my scalp) my hair appears to be washed or is at least wet (that, and I have to take a shower after working out...and that needs NO explanation). However, I figure if I work out early enough (like by 9AM) I should be okay. As for why this means I can't work out tomorrow...well, that has to do with the type of hair I have. I have CURLY hair...such that if I get it straightened (which I would like to do today) then any form of precipitation or moisture (including that excreted from sweat) causes it to curl. I want to keep the hair styling for at least 2 days (today and tomorrow) so I wouldn't be able to work out....GRRR!!!! So, it may only be a problem for me, but it is still one I have to figure out. I'm sure I'll work out today so that I stay on track, but this means that although I would normally take Sunday as my "day off" from exercising, I can't this week. My rest day will have to be tomorrow. Yay! I think that's a viable solution. (Right???)


Food:

BREAKFAST: 1/2 w.w. English muffin, 1 tsp. peanut butter, 1/2 tsp. jam, 1 Activia yogurt, water

SNACK: 12 almonds, water

LUNCH: 1/2 c. rice, 4 oz. beef, miso soup x 2, rice soup, salad, 2 tempura, green tea...okay, so not on track but not too unhealthy I don't think

SNACK: med. London fog latte (1/2 sweet, skim milk), water; tea

DINNER: chicken caesar wrap, 5 nachos, couple fries, water; tea

Exercise: 40 min. FIRM workout video...see! I did it!!!! (Although I can't say the same for tomorrow. We will have to see how badly I want to keep this hair style, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment