Monday, 9 January 2012

Monday January 9th

This is officially the first day that I have joined a blog. Hopefully, this will motivate me to lose the 15-20 lbs that I would like to and keep me on track. I really need to get motivated to exercise. I really don't know what's holding me back. It could be the fact that I am always exhausted, rarely have a sound sleep, am always working, worrying about finances and Derwin's seizures stress me out. I really do miss exercising and need to incorporate that into my everyday life. With all the chocolate and junk around, I have to really be strong not to eat it. So far so good :-)

Breakfast:
Skinny Latte with extra shot of espresso-45cal
Liberte Blueberry Yogurt-130 Cal

Morning Snack:
Kashi Dark Mocha Granola Bar-140 Cal

Lunch:
1/2 Cup egg whites with 2 Light Laughing Cow cheese-105cal

Afternoon Snack/Early Supper:
1 C. 1% Cottage Cheese-200 Cal

*If I don't come back and update, that means that I didn't eat anything that isn't on this list* Last night I ended up eating 1/2 can of chef boyardi, 1/2 alvocado and 1 tiny rice krispie square. I guess I didn't stick to my diet but today is a new day.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, Moki! Why don't we decide on a workout day that you and I can work out together? Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good :-) I can probably do Tuesday, Thursday and most Fridays. I was supposed to start bootcamp tonight but decided to hold off til February bc I'm going to miss a few days when mom has her surgery and bc I would like to be in a bit of a rountine before I start.

    ReplyDelete