I am tired...but it's my fault being out late last night. Still, I'm pleased I got to work out. Let's see what happens tonight.
BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. jam, Activia, water; hot chocolate (watered down...hoping for energy)
SNACK: 10 strawberries, 2 laughing cow cheese, water; 1 oreo, 1 lindt chocolate
LUNCH: 3 oz. skit (don't know if I will be able to ingest it anymore), 3/4 c. potatoes, 3/4 c. broccoli, water; 1 oreo (last one in the classroom)
SNACK: Greek yogurt (120 cal), water; tea, coffee, 3 turtles (didn't plan on being at school so late and was VERY hungry...all I could find to eat)
DINNER: 4 pieces of thin-crust pizza (oven made from home), 1 piece of cheese, 9 almonds, 1 hawaiian square, water; tea with milk
Exercise: 20 min cardio, 10 min strength training, 10 min. abs (FIRM workout) thanks for motivating me, Moki, with your comment (it also didn't hurt that I ate a lot of junk today so I felt I had to try and burn it off...even if I do feel like shit - maybe getting bronchitis)
That's awesome :-) You're such great modivation. I wish I had your motivation and determination.
ReplyDelete