Had a pretty good weekend other then still feeling under the weather and Derwin being sick on Saturday from the turkey sausage that I made for breakfast :-( Well, I have put on a couple of pounds that I am not happy about but, this week Derwin and I have decided to really start trying to lose some weight. Tonight I have to go home and clean out my cupboards of all the unhealthy food that we have and make a really effort to exercise and eat properly.
Breakfast:
Skinny Latte-35 Cal
Vanilla Delight Greek Yogurt-160 cal
Morning Snack:
5 Strawberries
Lunch:
Salad
Chicken-210 cal
1 tsp olive oil-40 cal
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar-5 cal
Afternoon Snack:
1/2 c. cottage cheese-100 cal
15 sugar snap peas
Dinner:
Costco Hot Dog
Excercise:
30 day shred
I am so proud of you for going through the cupboards. I know it really helps to have you and Derwin on the same page...keep working on it!!! BTW, like to know when I can see the new hair!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't able to go through them lastnight but will definitely do it probably tomorrow night. Derwin is finally on the same page as he is feeling sluggish. Maybe tomorrow if not, then Friday because we'll be going to mom and dad's:-)
ReplyDelete