Saturday, 28 April 2012

Sat. April 28 - S

Should I be surprised...REALLY?????  The only upside to me being 169lbs this week is that I didn't gain any weight...but I'm not losing any either.  I am REALLY getting frustrated and almost ready to throw the towel in.  I don't know what more I can do.  I don't want to modify my eating too much because I want to eat "normally", so I figured upping the exercise would be enough...apparently that's NOT the case.  GRRR!!!!


BREAKFAST: 1 egg, 1/2 c. potatoes (fried), 2 pieces of tomato, 3 tbsp. baked beans, water; mini Reece egg, 3 minstrels

SNACK: 3 oz. chicken, water

LUNCH: 2/3 c. rice noodles with veggies, 3 oz. chicken beef and shrimp, 1 sesame bun, 4 oz. chicken (general tao, bourbon, black bean), some beans, 1/2 c. fruit (grapes, honey due, pineapple, strawberries), 1/4 c. heavenly hash ice-cream, water, jasmine tea

DINNER: 1/2 grilled chicken sub with veggies, water, 2 double chocolate cookies; tea with milk

DRINKS: 1 rickards white, water, american coffee with 2 sugars


Exercise: 40 min. cardio (party) - FIRM

No comments:

Post a Comment