YAY!!!!!!!!! I finally quit. I know it I was trying to continue to balance it but after speaking with my dad last night and seeing how worried he was, I had to quit. I wouldn't be able to handle having him worried about me like that at his age. I know its the right decision and am happy that its done. Now I have more time to actually work out and make dinner. I know that everything will be ok and I can focus on finding a new full time job :-).
Breakfast:
Tassimo Skinny Latte-35 Cal
Strawberry Greek Yogurt-130 cal
Lunch:
1 cup mushroom soup
cottage cheese-90 cal
Afternoon Snack:
Cottage cheese
Dinner:
Beef roast-110 cal
Salad
I am so proud of you and happy to hear of your decision. Let me know what nights you will choose to workout at home! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! I will have to let you know once I find out if I have to work next week as my last week. Love you too!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete