Saturday, 21 April 2012

Rant - S

I give up!!!!  Seriously!  I mean I have been focusing on my workouts (and have stayed on track for the most part - even if I haven't gone to Curves, I have still done my workouts when I said I would).  I agree I haven't kept as good an eye on my food intake, but going up to 169 lbs is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!  I don't understand what is going on with my body right now and I don't understand what is going on with me right now.  I know I have to keep a closer eye on things and say no to a lot more of the treats I give myself, but you would think with the exercise, those calories would be burned.

I am just SO SCARED!!!  I don't want to screw up all my hard work. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Steph, you will get back on track :-) You look great and I know that you will get to where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete