Sunday, 8 April 2012

Renewal - S

So, I weighed myself this morning (as I forgot yesterday) and found out that I am now 166.25 pounds. I am getting so frustrated with myself. I used to feel "skinny" to some degree, but now I am feeling fat (and NOT just because one of my students rubbed my tummy recently and said "Jiggle, Jiggle"). Clothes aren't fitting me the same and I feel like I have muffin tops. I just don't feel right...whatever that is. Now, looking at my food journal (especially as of late) it shouldn't surprise me. When I can, I seem to be slipping in hot chocolates or lattes, cookies or treats. Can we say this was the WORST LENT EVER!!!! Not even the threat of God made me stick to my guns!

This has forced me to re-evaluate things. Although I do feel that my food intake is not the best, although I will definitely have to take out the hot chocolate and other liquid beverages that carry tons of calories, what is truly missing is EXERCISE! I need to make a strict workout regime...but one that I will be able to stick to. Part of it requires me to co-ordinate with Moki as to when she'd like to work out, but I NEED to fit in the gym as well as workouts at home. So, this is what I have proposed:

MONDAY: Curves
TUESDAY: cardio at home (with Moki?)
WEDNESDAY: Curves
THURSDAY: cardio at home
FRIDAY: free
SATURDAY: Curves
SUNDAY: cardio at home

See, what worked last time was that I was able to workout in my classroom regularly after school. This year, because I am on the main level (as there is only one floor), not second like I was last year, along with not being able to close my class blinds, working out at school doesn't seem like an option. I may just have to bite the bullet and workout at school anyway. Either way, this HAS to get done. I don't know how to rev up my metabolism any other way. Suggestions????

Either way, I am sick of feeling this way and worried about putting on the pounds I worked so desperately to get rid of. I need support, and someone to kick my ass to keep me on track. Any takers????

1 comment:

  1. I can help...I'm in the same boat. We will work out tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete