I am completely frustrated with myself. The scale read 168.25 pounds this morning (up 2 from last week). I am sure that it being read on the tails of last night's wine and cheese didn't help but REALLY???? Add to that, I've had a shitty night because of games night with friends...GRRR!!!! The only bonus (which I'm so happy with myself) is that I have done exercise every day I said I would (according to my schedule). I might not have gone to the gym as much as I would have liked, but I STILL EXERCISED!!!! I can do this...right????
* * *
BREAKFAST: 1 hot cross bun, 2 tsp. margarine, 2 tbsp ricotta, DanActive yogurt, 1 mini cream egg, water
SNACK: 1/2 OhHenry egg, water
LUNCH: 1 c. rice, 2 oz. chicken teriyaki; 2 c. chicken caesar salad with some toasted wrap, some diet Coke
DINNER: 2 piece of chicken, 1 pork chop, some chips, veggies, 1 hamburger with ketchup, mayo, and mustard, water, some root beer
DESSERT: 2 peanut butter chocolate balls, 1 c. fruit, water
Exercise: 30 min. circuit training (Curves)
You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're doing a great job. Try not to be so hard on yourself.
ReplyDelete