This is the beginning of a new...well, I'm trying again. It is my goal to work out at least 5 days a week (at least 2 of those days at Curves as I think I need some more resistance training to build "fat burning muscle"). I will also do my best to stay on target when it comes to eating (as much as that's probably going to be a struggle). I CAN DO THIS!!!!
Today I began by doing my exercises, that way I don't have to worry about it throughout this busy day of mine. I am very proud of myself because I was initially going to stop after doing my 20 minutes of cardio. Then I talked myself into doing the 10 min resistance training video. After that, I forced myself into doing the 10 minutes of abs. I HATE the fact that already, on day 1, I was already trying to talk myself out of doing my exercise (especially since this WAS supposed to be a CURVES day). That said, I'm glad I did the 40 minutes. I'm off to take a shower then get some food in my system. I CAN DO THIS!!!!! (Failure is NOT an option)
BREAKFAST: 1/2 c. egg substitute, 1 English muffin, 1 small tomato, 3 almonds (to curb hunger while making breakfast), DanActive yogurt, water
LUNCH: Asian chicken salad (Kelsey's), water - less than 500 cal (according to menu)
SNACK: 12 cherries, 1 mozzarella stick, water
SNACK: 90 cal. chocolate pudding, water; tea with milk
DINNER: 2 chicken fajitas, 6 tortilla chips with salsa or guacamole, water, 1/2 c. flattened ginger ale (tummy problems)
Exercise: 20 min. ignite cardio, 10 min. pump it up, 10 min. abs (FIRM)
Awesome Steph!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete