Well...I haven't worked out now for almost 2 1/2 weeks and I feel horrible about it because I really need to get back into shape. I have lost a few pounds and weighed in at 149lbs this morning. I was hoping to be down to at least 145 or 146 by Saturday's wedding but I don't think that will be the case especially because of my time of the month :-( Oh well, what can you do? I am going to have to wear spanx.
Breakfast:
Key Lime Oikos Yogurt-90 cal
Lunch:
3/4 Tim's Chili-217.5 cal
XS Steeped Tea w/splenda
Dinner:
Salad
Exercise:
1 hour softball
Don't worry Monica, as people keep telling me: "Spanx is your friend!" Either way, you will look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are putting in your exercise too! It's important to keep track of that. What is your (realistic) goal for working out per week? (It's also good to know the minimum number of workout days you will allow yourself a week, as long as you make sure to adjust your goal over time). Keep plugging away at this...we CAN do it!!!!
Yes...we can do it!!!! You're doing a great job and getting back on track :-)
ReplyDelete