Wow, I must have really wanted to succeed today because an alarm that I DID NOT program went off on my phone at 7:45 this morning making sure I was up to go to the gym today :) So, I began my day there and now I'm off to shower then start baking calorie-filled almond cookies...yay?
BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. peanut butter, 1 tsp. jam, DanActive yogurt, 1 tbsp. ricotta (really hungry after workout...it helped curve hunger), water; tea with milk
SNACK: tall caramel macchiatto (1/2 sweet, skim milk)
LUNCH: mango chicken (260 cal)...would NEVER eat it again, tea with milk
SNACK: (not by choice) 2 almond cookies, 1 piece of swiss cheese, 1 tsp. ricotta, water
DINNER: 3 oz. salmon, 1/2 c. potatoes with margarine, 1 c. beef broth with some noodles, water, 3/4 c. beer; 1/4 c. yogurt, skinny latte, 1 pkg. cookies
...NO IDEA what's going on with me tonight. Could be the fact that I had a long standing (or should I say sitting?) appointment with the porcelain throne this afternoon causing havoc with my tummy :(
Exercise: 30 min. circuit training (CURVES)
No comments:
Post a Comment