Thursday, 26 July 2012

Thurs. July 26 - S

After my crappy sleep last night, it doesn't surprise me that I didn't workout as hard as I have done earlier in the week at CURVES today...but the point is, I DID go to Curves to workout!

BREAKFAST: 1/2 w.w. English muffin, 1 piece Swiss cheese, 1/4 c. egg substitute, DanActive yogurt, water; 3 almonds (post-exercise)

Snack: nibbled on some soy nut mix I found...while walking through Pioneer Village

LUNCH: (***WARNING*** Way too much food.  No idea why I ate this much) 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich, 1 small piece of celery and carrot with little dip, grilled chicken wrap (complete with grilled veggies inside...very yummy), side garden salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing, water; tea with milk, chudleigh's apple blossom with 1/4 c. vanilla ice cream and 1 tbsp whipped cream

DINNER: 1 lamb chop, 1/2 c. rice, 2/3 c. caesar salad, water; tea with milk

Exercise: 30 min. circuit training (CURVES); walking for approx. 3 hours at Black Creek Pioneer Village (does that count?)

No comments:

Post a Comment