Weigh-in: 169.5 lbs
THAT is what I'm talking about. I realize I JUST got under the decade, but I don't want to be in the 170's any more! I was very pleased to see that number this morning when I went on the scale, but at the same time, I realize it's still going to be a struggle to continue to keep that number below the 170 mark. However, I am going to do my best to keep it below that number. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!
(That said, with the wedding reception today, I hope I can keep food in check. Then again, I hope there's some form of dancing. Also, Seb and I are going for breakfast at Kathryn's. For that reason, I've decided to pull out the big guns this morning: Power 90 workout it is!)
BREAKFAST: 2 eggs (over medium), 4 pieces of bacon, 1+ cup fruit, 2 pieces of rye toast, water; tea with milk
LUNCH: watermelon Greek salad (I know, weird combo...but tasted good), water
SNACK: 1 nectarine
DINNER: 1 sandwich (of a variety of filling: roast beef, ham & cheese), some veggies, chips and dip, too much cookies and other treats, 1/2 c. wine, large glass of orange juice and peach schnapps,water; fries
Exercise: approx. 30 min. Fat Burning Express (Power90)
No comments:
Post a Comment