I can't believe that this is now the end of July. Damn! Where is my summer vacation going???? Anyhoo, strange thing again: my phantom 7:45 alarm went off again this morning. Today it wasn't too bad as I was already awake but seriously! Where is this alarm coming from? Either way, I was well on my way to get ready to work out. Yay!
BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 1 tsp. margarine, 1 tbsp. ricotta, DanActive yogurt, water
SNACK: 7 almonds
LUNCH: toasted tomato sandwich with mayo and swiss cheese, 12 cheeries, 5 almonds, water
DINNER: 1 c. fettuccine with alfredo sauce, bacon bits, and 3 oz. chicken (okay, not healthiest, but still tried to control what I ate), water; tea with milk
Exercise: 30+ min Power 90 workout (I've eaten too much crap over the past couple of days to ignore...I figured this was the best workout to burn some of that crap away)
No comments:
Post a Comment