Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Wed. July 25 - S

Getting up was tricky this morning.  I had to get my workout done and still have enough time to take a shower and then go for a nail appointment...then make sure I got mom to an appointment at Malvern Medical on time.  Due to the time restraints (especially since my body wanted to sleep longer this morning), I was only able to do the 20 min. workout.  I will see if I can include another workout later today...we shall see.  Either way, at least I got that 20 min. done, right?  Tomorrow, the plan is going to CURVES...but I need to plan that as I have time restraints again (fingers crossed it will work).

BREAKFAST: 1/2 w.w. English muffin, 1/3 c. egg substitute, 1 piece swiss cheese, DanActive yogurt, 2 cherry tomatoes, water

SNACK: 6 almonds

LUNCH: 1/2 c. rice, curried goat (no idea how much), 2 artichokes (stuffed with breadcrumbs), water; tea with milk

SNACK: 6 almonds; tall caramel macchiatto (1/2 sweet, skim milk)

DINNER: salad with mandarin oranges, mango, grilled chicken, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing, water; tea, 1/2 cupcake (from Catherine...couldn't say no)


Exercise: 20 min. turbo charge cardio (FIRM)

No comments:

Post a Comment