BREAKFAST: 1/2 w.w. English muffin, 1/3 c. egg substitute, 1/2 tomato, DanActive yogurt, water; tea with milk, 1 oatmeal chocolate chip cookie...debating on if I should have a second (I will stay strong and refuse a second...I will...right?)
LUNCH: 1 piece breaded veal, 4 pieces of sicilian zucchini, 1/3 c. potatoes with oil & vinegar, water; tea with milk, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie (sorry, couldn't resist)
SNACK: 1 piece of mozzarella cheese string, 1 bite of ice-cream sandwich
DINNER: rice with lemon chicken, rice noodle dishes x 2, chinese brocolli, water, 1 c. red wine, 1-1/2 c. cream soda; gluten free turtle cake
Exercise: none...unless you include carrying boxes from the van to the basement multiple times...believe me, I sweat a lot and got a workout!
**okay, so it's a bad cheat day (especially since yesterday was a crappy day for food (especially in the evening). Right now, I'm debating on whether or not to do a workout today, as it should be my day off (since I worked out every other day). I will see what I will do as the day goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment