Weight: 173 lbs!!!!!!!!!! (how the f*@! did that happen?????)
Since I started this blog in January, apparently I've put on 10 lbs. I know that some of my jeans have been fitting a bit snug lately, but I didn't think I had put on 4 lbs in one week! WTF!!!! I am so upset with myself and getting frustrated with this whole thing. Add to that I'm am trying to work out but don't seem to be able to fit it in as much as I thought I would...grrr! Starting Monday, I have to snap back into shape. I am pissed and depressed at the same time. Grr!
BREAKFAST: 1 w.w. English muffin, 2 tsp. margarine, 1 tbsp. ricotta, DanActive yogurt, water
LUNCH: 2 ricotta stuffed shells, chicken Parmesan, salad (oil & vinegar dressing), spanikopita, veggies with some dip, crackers with artichoke dip, water; tea with milk
Dessert: tiramisu, 1-1/2 chocolate cupcakes, 2 peek frean cookies (over the course of 4 hours), water
Exercise: over drive cardio (20 min. - FIRM)
I completely understand how you're feeling Steph! You look great just the way you are. Don't stress(easier said then done), you'll lose it.
ReplyDelete